songs play once

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
andy

songs play once

Post by andy »

I am experiencing a problem where kJams will only play a song once. In order to play it again, I have to close kJams and relaunch the program. I've downloaded the trial of the lite version and downloaded mp3 and cdg files from the internet. I was thinking that this is probably a limitation of the unregistered version, but it isn't listed as one on the limitations on the wiki.

Andy

Post by Andy »

I downloaded an update this morning and it seems to be working normally.

dave
Site Admin

known issue

Post by dave »

yes the "play once" was a known issue that has been fixed. it was only released for a couple days before being fixed

Andy

Post by Andy »

Good to know, thanks!

Today I'm buying a CD+G disc. If all works well, I'll purchase this week. For an ameature with a wife that just likes to sing, kJams is much better than buying a $200 kareoke machine. Who wants to constantly switch cds and skip to the right track? Besides, I already have a computer and speakers, all I need is something that can play CD+G and catalogue music!

Also, thanks for allowing users to trial your software. There's nothing worse than buying software that promises everything then discovering that it is crap after you've paid. In my expirence, if software is worth buying, they will let you try it out before paying.

MusicalFlava

Post by MusicalFlava »

Andy, I agree with you last comment about the trial side of any software. It is definitely a benefit to see if it (the software) will do what has been claimed.