Crashing on Import

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
goddylla

Crashing on Import

Post by goddylla »

Ok, I've followed the steps to import the files.

I've moved my KJAMS folder to a different drive and linked back to it via an alias and then renamed that alias KJAMS in my music folder.

I enter all the meta data correctly (at least as well as I know how)

KJAMS keeps quitting on me when I try to import a CD-G from my superdrive in my Powermac G5. This drive successfully imports CD-G.
I need to be able to use the songs stored on an external drive with my Macbook as I don't want to haul the G5 around to gigs and don't have enough room on my Macbook HD to store all my songs.

I'm following the instructions from the FAQ exactly and KJAMS is crashing after the first song that I try to import every time. KJAMS will play the CD-G directly off of the CD but fails to import.
I suppose that I could just bring along a sepperate drive and use it to play the songs, but that defeats the whole point of purchasing your software.

I don't want to be a complainer, but this is really frustraiting for a $110 application.

dave
Site Admin

i'm working on that right now

Post by dave »

it was only yesterday and today i started to get bug reports on this.
I hope to have a new release tonight that solves this issue.
Sorry for the hassle, i'm only one person.

Update: I just found and fixed the bug. There will be a new release in less than 2 hours.

goddylla

Re: i'm working on that right now

Post by goddylla »

dave wrote:it was only yesterday and today i started to get bug reports on this.
I hope to have a new release tonight that solves this issue.
Sorry for the hassle, i'm only one person.

Update: I just found and fixed the bug. There will be a new release in less than 2 hours.
You are awesome Dave!
I wish that more people in this country were as committed as you.