Can't get windows version running?

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
mithanbabag

Can't get windows version running?

Post by mithanbabag »

I use the Mac version myself but have two friends each using the Windows version at my recommendation. I tried my damnedest last night to correct the problem of the player shutting down almost immediately upon kjams opening. I know it's a bit trite to champion the Mac OS but I find windows to be a slippery elusive enterprise. Anyhoo...not to belabour that debate, it makes one wonder whether the messy nature of the Windows OS ...in this case "7"....isn't the main culprit. However...and I unfortunately don't have the number with me currently but believe it is the latest version of Kjams....was downloaded on another available Windows machine and immediately began exhibiting the same symptoms. IE: shutting down at opening. As I had indulged myself with placing 2 new mpeg4 songs on the first mentioned computer's desktop via a usb stick, just before the program began behaving as described, it was predictable that I would be seen as the saboteur of the evening. Try and live that one down in the face of 100 disappointed would-be entertainers.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Video Slide show...

Post by dave »

please call next week during office hours (i'm out this week)
do it while you're at the machine that fails to start kJams
we'll figure it out!

-dave