Quick Fire Buttons

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
DaveT

Quick Fire Buttons

Post by DaveT »

Sorry Dave, not sure if i asked for this before. How about some quick fire buttons that we can preload music into (Im thinking the likes of Happy Birthday, Congratulations etc).

Its always a delay to search through my song list to get that sudden announcement song loaded ready to play -- you know what its like, when a customer comes up to sing a song and suddenly announces its their birthday, you want to play the happy birthday song right away -- quick fire buttons would be great for this

thanks

Dave

dave
Site Admin

Re: Quick Fire Buttons

Post by dave »

yep! that's on the list!

meanwhile, you can try this app :)

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

You can create an "*intermission" playlist (the asterisk ensures it will stay at the top of your venue list) into which you place all the tracks you want to have at your fingertips. You can then either play directly from there, or drag tracks from "Favorites" or "History", and place the *intermission "singer" anywhere you want in the Rotation.
Last edited by DeusExMachina on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:o