Rotation Messenger/Clock Time For Singers

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
dj urban

Rotation Messenger/Clock Time For Singers

Post by dj urban »

Hi Dave. Been using kjams pro for 8 months now and it's been great. I wanted to check if a couple of features may be possible in the future.

1) Could the rotation messenger have it's own dedicated screen space instead of scrolling over the video? I would like to loop the rotation messenger, but even though the font is mostly transparent, it still distracts some singers when it occasionally scrolls over the lyrics on the screen.

2) On the Rotation menu, would it be possible to have a "clock" option to list the time the singer would be singing?

Not sure if either of these are feasible but I figured I would check. Thanks!

dave
Site Admin

Re: Rotation Messenger/Clock Time For Singers

Post by dave »

Could the rotation messenger have it's own dedicated screen
that's actually already in the plans. i've been wanting that for a long time
On the Rotation [ShowScreen], would it be possible to ... list the time the singer would be singing?
another feature that's already on the list :)

note: no ETA on these, unfortunately, i'm swamped with bugs
thanks!

dj urban

Post by dj urban »

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the new features when they become available.

Regarding the second option of listing the time the singer would be singing, I wasn't referring to the rotation showscreen (although that would be a cool feature too), but the actual "rotation" in kjams where it lists the singers, song titles, length of song, etc. to have that option available there if possible.

Keep up the good work!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

ah, i see. so you mean a new "Sort Column" that dynamically updates say once every minute, giving you the "ETA" of that song?

cool idea.

dj urban

Post by dj urban »

Yup that's what I meant. Thanks.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)