kjams affiliate program

Sell, buy, trade! Want to know what equipment you should buy? Got something to sell? Want to post a review? It all goes here! (note: pirates will be banned)
gearswap

kjams affiliate program

Post by gearswap » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:32 am

Hmm, now this sounds interesting "kjams affiliate program" If there is one, I want to join.

I've been using kjams software from the times it was just experimenting to the times it's become very professional. I love it and I know that if 100% of the KJ hosts in this world tried it, there would be at least 85% Buying it and using it. Word of mouth is good advertising but being able to "Show it off" is cool too.

Making a couple bucks surely would be nice enough to motivate kj's to introduce the program to other kj friends.

Again, just food for thought.

Awesome software Dave. Thanks a bunch.

dave
Site Admin

Re: kjams affiliate program

Post by dave » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

i don't really have a way to provide commissions, but i do have a "reseller" ability, by way of coupons. If you're about to make a sale, have potential customer buy kjams directly from you (at retail), and you give them a coupon. you'd then paypal me the wholesale price for the coupon you used. of course, you'd have to have already gotten the coupon code from me. it would have to be a legal agreement, as you'd be obtaining the coupon codes without paying for them yet, you only pay if you actually sell one.