Finding Songs...

Sell, buy, trade! Want to know what equipment you should buy? Got something to sell? Want to post a review? It all goes here! (note: pirates will be banned)
Scott Parr

Finding Songs...

Post by Scott Parr »

This seemed the most appropriate place. I hope...

There are always songs that I just can't find.

Rusted Root - "Send Me On My Way" for example. Am I not trying hard enough? Do some of you have this song in your karaoke catalog?

If so, where did you find yours? Specific CD, etc.

Thanks!
Scott

Einsteindork

Re: Finding Songs...

Post by Einsteindork »

Hey Scott. I did a little searching and did not find anything Karaoke that Rusted Root put out. Looks like they just haven't made the Karaoke version as of yet.

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Oddly enough, I am from Pittsburgh (I know, how weird) and am friends with some of them. Jenn Wertz, in particular, is an occasional singer in my Sunday Night event. I can see if I might be able to talk them out of some studio multi-tracks for use in making a sans vox version with Producer.

Let me know if there is any interest in this, and maybe some specific songs, and I'll see what I can talk them into, and what the terms might be.

Mark

Scott Parr

Post by Scott Parr »

Wow! That's awesome!

It's just a song that I know can go over SO WELL when I'm DJing Weddings. I don't do more than a few Karaoke shows each year but I just think that "Send Me On My Way" would be a huge hit anytime it's performed.

If it were available, I'd certainly want it in my catalog.

- Scott

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

I'll see if I can track Jenn down. Can't promise anything, since I don't know how they work their licensing, since they were on a major label, but we'll see.