Music Store!

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
aantix

Re: Music Store!

Post by aantix »

dave wrote:Theres a Music Store now, in caste you missed it! Check it out!
Wow, the software is almost perfect. I've been using the Lite version for a while now for some big keggers, and my friends are in awe of my setup.

The only thing I am holding out for Dave is the "filler music" feature. You can hear crickets chirp when my friends are searching for their songs and it makes it awkward when the crowd isn't drunk. We need constant music! We need some filler music from my iTunes! Then I am definitely purchasing the Pro version.

Nonetheless, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Excellent addition to an already great product.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

Strange. I deleted the xml file and restart kjams. The tricerasoft database reappears in kjams but if i close kjams and restart it, the database dissapears again
new release today, should fix that.

-dave

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

The music store works perfectly now!

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Yes Aantix, i share your frustration but i think the fix to that is to purchase Kjams Pro, atleast i think that is right. Crossfade works with Pro only but there are many other kewl features you will get when you purchase Pro. Many of these features would still benefit the home karaoke freak. I have Lite but will soon be hitting up Dave for Pro.
Cheers!!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

the fix to that is to purchase kJams Pro
This is false. I have not yet completed the filler playlist feature, so buying Pro now will not get it for you. You are correct in that, when it is complete, it will be a Pro-only feature, but it's not done yet and won't be for a while.

-dave

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Well make sure you announce it when it happens! I dont want this feature to sneak by me.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

In the future, start a new thread when you change subjects.

Although i make minor releases weekly, I don't usually make announcements until a major release. the one exception was the music store, i wanted more testing on it before i made the major release (coming right up, by the way).

If you want to stay up to date on what i'm doing, periodically check the version history page.