AppleScript documentation

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
aantix

Re: :)

Post by aantix »

dave wrote:nope. convince me that this will help a large number of people?
Not sure of the number of people it will help, but I think it's just a matter of completeness of your interface.

You're already exposing kJams audio playback properties and playback controls, but what good do these do without knowing whether a song is playing or not?

The point of AppleScript is for the automation of tasks and certain tasks may only make sense within the context of a playing song.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

sure. just so you know, i'm not any where near done with that feature. it's a matter of priority. i've got a bazillion things to do, i'm the ONLY one here, i wear all the hats.

would you rather have DVD ripping? filler music? cross fading? overlay your graphics on video? search paths? (so kJams can try to find missing music by just looking where you say to look) etc?

i definitely plan to make the scripting interface VERY complete, it's just a matter of when and how many users it will affect right now.