COMPLIMENT!

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
TksingsDisco

COMPLIMENT!

Post by TksingsDisco »

I just have to pass along a compliment!

I am a karaoke host who started in the biz 13 years ago with LASER DISCS!

And....I'm not ashamed to say I still use them! HOWEVER, that being said, I've been out of the "steady flow" of gigs for a couple of years now and I think my hesitation to get back into it has a LOT to do with all the gear I've been lugging around.

Anyway....long story short. I'm not much of a computer-chick - I know what I need to use and that's about it....

I JUST made the move to MAC! YAY!!!!!

I was really excited about getting Karaoke set up on my MAC, but COMPLETELY intimidated by the "computer talk" - So, I emailed Dave and within minutes he was on the phone with me walking me through a whole bunch of stuff!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO much!!!! Your customer service is STELLAR!

I know I'll have more questions as I start to get rolling. But, I think I'll be able to ask them HERE more easily with the help that Dave has given me.

Thanks for saving me from "the dark side" ;)
~Tricia

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

It is utterly my pleasure :D :D

Welcome to the Light Side :)

Let me know if you need anything. Write me direct if it's an obscure question, or write here if you think all will benefit from the answer :)

happy singing!

-dave

ChurchCat

Re: COMPLIMENT!

Post by ChurchCat »

TksingsDisco wrote:
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO much!!!! Your customer service is STELLAR!

~Tricia
Yes it is Dave took over my Mac and spent time sorting out a trivial problem that I was having with just one song. :shock: 8)

Dave is remarkable.

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)