Routing the Audio

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
Sport944

Routing the Audio

Post by Sport944 »

Hey Gang,
I'm new to the Apple world and just bought my first apple so I could do Karaoke through it. My question is does the audio from my microphone equipment goto the input of the Mac or the input to the receiver. I'm guessing the MAC since my receiver would only be able to play either the music from the mac or the sound from the mike. Hmm so maybe I ansered my own question. Anyway any thoughts on this would be appreciated. I was thinking of using a Audio Technica wireless mic system if you can recomend a better valued system for the $120 range it would be appreciated thanks,
Alan

ChurchCat

Re: Routing the Audio

Post by ChurchCat »

Sport944 wrote:Hey Gang,
I'm new to the Apple world and just bought my first apple so I could do Karaoke through it. My question is does the audio from my microphone equipment goto the input of the Mac or the input to the receiver.
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the Mac, welcome to kJams and welcome to the forum.

Have you read this page in the kJams Wiki? It answers a lot of your questions.

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

Sport944

Post by Sport944 »

Thanks for the help. I did check the documentation and some other areas before posting. The post you supplied was very helpful. Thanks again.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)