stop button

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
Brendan

stop button

Post by Brendan »

Thanks for putting the stop button on the GUI. This is much more convenient than control/stop. I wish i could scroll through songs with the imac remote but that is beyond your control as there is not a next button on the remote.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

I wish i could scroll through songs with the imac remote but that is beyond your control as there is not a next button on the remote.
do you mean "scan", as in rewind and fast forward? yes i can and will do that, you just press and HOLD the button. it's not done yet, but soon it will be.

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Well, i should have known it was coming. :P

ChurchCat

Re: stop button

Post by ChurchCat »

Brendan wrote:Thanks for putting the stop button on the GUI. This is much more convenient than control/stop. I wish i could scroll through songs with the imac remote but that is beyond your control as there is not a next button on the remote.
Yes three cheers for the stop button. It makes the whole experience that much more intuitive.

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)