Get the beer in

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
lenskaraoke

Get the beer in

Post by lenskaraoke »

When I'm kjing now I have actually sat with friends in the audience and used my remote to skip to the next track and even given out instructions to the singers to hand the mic to the next singer so I don't have to move (I can only do this with certain pubs cos I'm sure my lappy would vanish in some pubs) It's the most chilled out way to operate karaoke and i wish I'd discovered it years ago instead of using disc that I spent 7 months converting to dvx to save space in my disk box

Rock on Dave , your doing a great job. By the way could you make kjams get the beer in cos at the moment I have to go to the bar when its my round and I'm sick of it.
Tell the truth or lose the horse

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

Okay i'll add "Get Beer" to the feature list. I'll have to add support for the different formats, like "Lager", "Pillsner", "Stout", "Porter", "Belgian", "Bach" etc, maybe from a drop down menu. I'll make it a plugin so you can add new beers later.

ChurchCat

Post by ChurchCat »

As you are adding the feature, and kJams is YOUR program, does this mean that you will be paying for the beer?

CadgingCat

:wink:
Every forum needs it's own cat.

dave
Site Admin

well....

Post by dave »

i think the beer will have to be subscription based, but since we're buying in bulk it will probably work out to like less than $ per.

morlock

Post by morlock »

How a bout a little applescript that sends an SMS message to the bartender's cell phone?

:P

dave
Site Admin

definitely!

Post by dave »

I will be releasing that feature on the First of April.