Writing my own lyrics?

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
ocheye

Writing my own lyrics?

Post by ocheye »

Any bright ideas on incorporating some on-screen lyrics for use where true Karaoke tracks aren't available. For my purposes as a singer I would only need to display some keywords and cue instructions for the occasional time where I might glance at the screen when a nagging doubt enters my head. I'm aware of Karaoke home producer but thought there might be a simpler solution.
At the moment I have a book on a music stand with my own instructions that no-one else understands (first word of a verse that always eludes me, which bar to come in after instrumental break etc) I would like to ditch that when I start to use a laptop on stage.
Cheers
Ocheye

dave
Site Admin

yah

Post by dave »

ocheye

Post by ocheye »

Will have a close look tomorrow
Thanks Dave

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)

ocheye

Writing my own lyrics?

Post by ocheye »

Hi Dave
The Griffin iKaraoke software is a brilliant way of creating your own tracks however I am experiencing a little difficulty importing the .ktp file into KJams. This might be because I can't seem to put in meta tags.
Any ideas
Andy

dave
Site Admin

feature not implemented

Post by dave »

Yes one day i will certainly allow the direct import of the .ktp files (providing i can get documentation on it), but until then you will need to export it as a QuickTime movie first.

-dave