Having some trouble with the lite version

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
djmichaelwenz

Having some trouble with the lite version

Post by djmichaelwenz »

Hello, I am having issues exporting and keep getting asked to purchase. I did not export 10 quicktime movies yet. Only 4. I just need a few of these Karaokee songs that are in mp3+CDG format converted so I can open them in Final Cut 10. I have spent hours trying to convert with VLC player and the only thing that I have found that worked was kjams lite I think. I am not positive that the 4 files that I got working in Final Cut were infact exported with kjams lite and I can no longer verify that. I thought this was freeware? I did not use it 10 times or try to export more then 10 at a time. What am I doing wrong? I am not a Karaoke person and I do not need karaoke software for permanent use. I just need to convert a few CDG's. Please help!

Thank you in advance! I am super frustrated!

dave
Site Admin

Re: Having some trouble with the lite version

Post by dave »

kJams is trial ware, it is not freeware. There are limitations in the software, until you purchase. Note it's only $40.

You mention you have not exported more than 10 times. Are you saying that kJams is giving you the error regarding the ten-export limit?

If so, email me directly and we'll figure something out for you.

carriechesnutt

Post by carriechesnutt »

I have had that problem too

I was testing the pro version I guess and exported a few files ( not 10 ) then the next time I went to use it , I couldnt get through the dialogue about over 10 files, I figured I d check and see if the lite version exports files ( then buy whatever one i need ) and I downloaded it .. it automatically went into the same dialogue.
I m not sure what the diff is in the exporting of files... the ones I did on the pro seemed to work ok in my playlists on JOOBIK which i am using to play them on my iPad . can you help ? anyone ?

thanks carrie

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Yes I can help. please email me directly (dave at kjams dot com)

:D

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i've discovered a bug that would limit you to 5 or possibly 4 exports in the tryout version. i've fixed it back to 10.